- This event has passed.
Catch the Spirit
December 13, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ESTFree
Enjoy the Magic of Downtown Williamsport!
The The Williamsport Business Association and Lycoming Arts have partnered to offer a fun and festive evening sure to put you in the spirit of the holidays. Enjoy live music, holiday wares by local artists and artisans, Christmas carols, a holiday window decorating contest, late night shopping, and more!
Friday, December 13th from 5-8pm
– Open-air Christmas market on Pine Street featuring late night shopping at downtown businesses and local arts & crafts vendors
– Santa Claus will be available in front of the Chamber building
– Ice Sculptures by First Ice
– Free donut holes will be available for businesses to give to late-night shoppers (limited quantities)
– Free cider will be provided by Wegmans and there will be a cash bar for mulled cider provided by Barrel 135
– Window Decorating Contest ($1 = 1 vote) Each participating business will have a jar to collect votes inside their business. All proceeds benefit the Williamsport Business Association & Lycoming Arts. Winner will be announced at 7:30pm!
– Otto Bookstore will have a reading of the Night Before Christmas (Time TBD)
– We will be featuring the new collectable ornament from the WBA and a CD from Lyco Arts, Holiday Sampler 2018 & The Loyalsock Brass Quintet will be performing throughout the evening
– You can also drop off your completed Shop Small Passports as the deadline is Saturday, December 14th
Don’t forget to visit the local downtown business, there will be late night shopping until 9pm!
Enjoy Christmas Carols with City Alliance Church & the Loyalsock Township High School:
– 5:15pm: City Alliance Church will be hosting a Christmas Carol sing-along featuring their church organ – All are welcome!
– 6pm: City Alliance Church and the Loyalsock High School Choir will be singing carols down 4th Street
– 6:30pm: Carols by Candlelight at 4th & Pine Street. Everyone is encouraged to sing along!
-5 pm -8 pm: Make & Take Gingerbread Houses at Lycoming Arts. $5 each.