It’s the last call for young artists looking to submit work to the Bloomsburg Children’s Museum High School Student Art Show. Please submit both the artwork and application to The Children’s Museum at 2 West 7th Street Bloomsburg, PA 17815 by Friday, February 22nd at 4 p.m. The application can be filled out at the following link.
• Grades 9-12 can participate
• 1-3 artworks per student
• Open theme
• 2 dimensional work only
• No minimum size, maximum size not to exceed 18”x24”
• Work that is inappropriate, obscene, and vulgar will not be accepted under the evaluation of the museum staff
• Completed artworks from the classroom may be submitted or new artwork can be created for the show
• Reception displaying the artworks and awards with music and refreshments will be held on Saturday, March 2nd from 2-3 p.m. at the Bloomsburg Children’s Museum.
• The art show reception is free with regular museum admission ($6.50); when the art work is dropped off each student will be given 3 free passes to be used to come see the artwork on display.
• Artwork(s) must be picked up before Saturday, April 20th at 4 p.m. After this the artwork(s) become museum property.